Meitu Xiu Xiu: Edit your pics in simple way

1:49 PM
My obsession into photo editing begins since last year. A friend of mine gave me a copy of her photo editor software named Xiu Xiu ver.2.7.1
At the beginning, I ignored that software [ Seriously I never open it even once ] until one day I feel so bored and don't know what to do, so I opened the software...

This is how Xiu Xiu ver.2.7.1 look alike
 

Wow, it's in Chinese! I texted my friend, asking her how to start she then answered
"This software totally in Chinese but you still can edit 'em by referring to the icons, c'mon it wouldn't be so hard for you :)" 
I started to edit, since then I won't miss to edit my photos. When I don't have any, I asked my friends' photos hehehe...

Xiu Xiu is very interesting software, as stated in Meitu Xiu Xiu , more than 80 million people are using this software [Awesome huh? ]
You can do many things inside from basic editor such as photo effects, photo background, photo cropping, stickers, animation to advanced editor such as monthly calendar, cheek blushers, eye colours, wigs, fake nails and many more hehehe...

As a proof, this is what i have done

Before...
Friends (2011)


After Xiu Xiu...

The picture effect is change!


Interested with this software? Just click here and choose which version you prefer [ I thought its good to download the latest version, but the older version has more choices of items ]
Confused? You can ask me, I will teach you then :)

2 comments:

Nana Liena said...

i usually using befunky or photoscape to editing my picca.. lebih mudah..hehe..

Schazey said...

tu pun aku ada jugak hehe, tp xiuxiu cina ni boleh setanding la ngan PS, try ar ^^

Ceritera. Powered by Blogger.