Under the Siren's Eye

12:49 PM
I'm always a student until the day I got to find a job. Finally to real adulthood 😅

Having zero experience in working world somehow makes me worry, how will I survive someday. Apa guna sijil menggunung kalau tiada pengalaman diluar? That kind of thoughts hit me everyday until i feel depressed 😢 and desperately looking for job although it was just 3 months after my graduation. Dikampung bukan tiada kerja tapi bagi aku takkan sama kerja dengan keluarga sendiri dan kerja dibawah satu kompeni. 

Why I choose Starbucks? 
Because it has an element that i seek for: to learn more of softskills [especially in customer relations] despite being in fast-paced environment which i hardly seen practiced in other companies. All i see is one-way communication: takat baris kat kaunter, order, bayar dan chow. In return, I have no problem working with my company as I benefit too.

1st April 2019 was the first day I stepped in as a partner [not a customer anymore]

After about 7 months, I became a certified Coffee Master! [Tiada gambar sebab masa tu iphone aku baru hilang 😭] Pasal CM nanti aku cerita detail lagi. Ini pun jadi sebab aku prefer Starbucks sebab jenis aku, alang-alang dah kerja kopi ilmu biar kasi padu lagi pasal kopi. I want to be knowledgable in the field i'm choosing

It's already 1+ year being as barista and everytime people ask me "ko nak buat apa dengan sijil belajar ko tu?" pada aku, kalau ada rezeki then adalah rezeki tu. Yang penting aku dah buat bahagian aku dengan sungguh-sungguh. Persetankan mulut-mulut yang berkata diorang tak bayar loan PTPTN aku pun 😒

Tapi sampai saat tu biarlah aku berkhidmat untuk kompeni ni dulu, siapa tau ini jalan yang Tuhan kasi kat aku sebagai satu persediaan untuk terbang lebih tinggi.. Dia tak tidur beb! Aku percaya!


Us ft face mask




No comments:

Ceritera. Powered by Blogger.